sábado, 13 de julio de 2013

A Tribute To Joey Ramone

Life's a Gas (A Tribute To Joey Ramone) (2006) 





















01 - Kitty & The Manges - Joey's song (I wanna)
02 - Gabba - Gabba Gabba
03 - The Dirtshakes - The CCC Took Joey Away
04 - PSY-9 - Joey Went Home (Where The Good Boys Go)
05 - The Mighty Gordinis - Rock 'N' Roll Therapy
06 - The Shy Guys - We'll Remember You
07 - The nines - Sad To See You Go
08 - Mach Pelican - My Sweet Ramona
09 - Rat Fink - My Baby's Got A Crush On Joey Ramone
10 - Phoenix Thunderstone - Joe's Outside
11 - Detox Darlings - Don't Fuck With Me
12 - Blockage - I Owe You Everything
13 - The Emersons - Ramones T-Shirt
14 - Grayline - Missing You
15 - Name It Yourself - Back To The Rockaway Beach
16 - The Spazzy's - I Want To Cut My Hair Like Marky Ramone
17 - The Overpriviliged - Pam Ain't No Punk Rocker
18 - Sex Sex Sex - Punk Rock Pioneer
19 - Anna & The Psychomen - We All Wanted To Be Rocked By The Ramones
20 - McRackins - Goodbye Joey
21 - Triggerface - You Took My Life
22 - Duffers - Good Times Are Gone
23 - Meat Depressed - Farewell Baby
24 - Bulldog - Death Is Around (But I Don't Care)
25 - Fraebbblarnir - Heaven Needed A Lead Singer
26 - Vaders - This One's A Goodbye To You
27 - The Strap-Ons - Punk Pioneer
28 - Ghoulies - On And On
29 - The Dinks - I Wanna Be A Ramone
30 - Airbag - Bye Bye Joey (Featuring Javi PPM)
31 - Backoffs - Sad To See You Go (live)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario